Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I remember...

I remember when I was five years old, my mom went to live in the U.S. I cried every day and I missed her. But my grandmother cared for me and she said, “Your mom is ok. She loves you!” My grandmother hugged me all the time. But life got more difficult for me when my grandmother went to the US too. When I was 12 years old, it was very difficult because two most important persons for me were very far and I missed my two moms. My cousin took care of me and she didn’t like me. My life with her was very difficult because she hit me and was very angry with me all the time. My mom paid her every month because she took care of me. But it was not real; my mom didn’t know what happened with me during the five years I lived with my cousin. It was very hard! But when I was 15 years old I came to the U.S. and I lived with my mom. I told her about my cousin and she couldn’t believe the story about my life with her. My mom cried and she was angry with her but my mom couldn’t do anything. I am happy now because I don’t live with my cousin anymore. She is very far from me. Now my life is different. I am happy now with my family and I try to forget what happened to me many years ago.

Lesly

No comments: