Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Parents and Children

In my native country, the average family size is five people. Fathers in Mexico have these responsibilities in raising children: fathers in my country play billiards, football, soccer, watch movies and have fun with children. They go shopping for food on Sunday. Mothers in Mexico, cook, clean and send children to school. Mothers do not work. Raising children today is more expensive to pay for living in Mexico.
In Mexico in same cities it’s too hard to find jobs. I think girls are easier to raise because mother spend more time with girls. Girls I think never look for problems. Boys always find problem. The minimum age for men to have children is 22 years old. The maximum age to be a father is 50 years old. The minimum age for women to have a child is 24 years old. The maximum age for women to have a child in my native country is 45 year old.

Benjamin

No comments: