Monday, August 29, 2011

Studying English

I started studying English in Thailand in 1986. The first time I come to school to study English, I felt excited because I met new people and learned new things in class. English is difficult for me because grammar and spelling are different. The most difficult part is grammar. I wish I could spell better in English than I can now. I spend four hours every day learning English. I do speak English at home. In my daily life I have the biggest problem communicating in English when I have an appointment and at work. I think learning a second language is easiest when you are twelve years old or younger because children can remember better. The best advice I can give someone who is going to study English is to learn a lot of words and go to ESL class. When I came here, I knew little English. When I compare my English now, I feel better. In this school the teachers teach me many things and make me a good person.

Wanpen

No comments: