Wednesday, August 10, 2011

About me

My full name is Gennadiy. In this class please call me Gena.
My native country is Russia. My native language is Russian.
I can also speak English. There are 3 people in my family; wife Tatyana, daughter Rimma and me. My favorite food is Pelmeni and burgers. We make and cook them together. I prefer to read the Bible. I don’t like to watch TV shows. I like watching TV about history. I came to the United States in 2009 because my wife’s family went to live here. What I like about living in the U.S. is there is a peaceful and good life. What I don’t like about living here is that I cannot speak English. My job now is to study well. In my native country I worked as a bus driver, fire fighter and a police officer. In the U.S., I don’t have a job. I started coming to ESL classes in 2009. My purpose is to speak English and after graduating from school to get a permit to drive a bus and go to work.

Gennadiy

No comments: