Wednesday, August 10, 2011

About me

My full name is Wanpen Gresser. In this class please call me Wanpen. I came from Thailand. My native language is Thai. I can also speak a little English. In my family there are only two of us, my husband Jack and myself. My favorite food is chicken curry and spicy fish. I love to read books about love and watch news and the Weather Channel on TV. I came to the United States in 1997 because I married an American. I like living in the US because everyone is equal, there is freedom, good clean air and nice people. Every year I go back to Thailand to visit my family. In my country I cooked in the hospital, right now I work at home. I started coming to ESL classes in 1997. My purpose for coming to school is to learn how to write, read English and get a good job.

Wanpen

No comments: