Monday, August 29, 2011

Studying English

I started studying English in Jordan, in 1962. The first time I came to school to study English , I felt so excited because I could understand people. Learning English helps my brain to remember. English is difficult because there are different accents .The most difficult thing about learning English is that there are a lot of varieties. I wish I could speak better English than I can now. I spend four hours every day learning English. I try to speak English outside of school. I do read and write English outside of school. In my daily life, I have the biggest problem communicating in English when I talk to neighbors and work or mall. I think learning a second language is easiest when you’re 3 years old, because they are already learning language. The best advice I can give someone is going to study English is to listen and practice speaking, not to be afraid to try. When I came here, I want to learn English .when I compare my English now with my English when I first arrived here, I feel good because I practice, talk and write English.

Nadia

No comments: