Wednesday, August 10, 2011

About Me

My full name is Tatyana Gavrilenko. In this class please call me Tatyana. My native country is Russia. Russia is a very beautiful country with big buildings, many parks, lakes, trees, flowers, and stores. My native language is Russian. I can also speak English. I have three people in my family: my husband Gennadiy, my daughter Rimma and me. I love my family very much. My favorite food is Pelmeni with chicken and salad. I like reading books about animals. I like watching TV about good films, music concerts and films about animals. I came to the United States in February 2009 because my family lives here. What I like about living in the U.S. is good schools for my daughter. What I don’t like about living here is the weather, because summers are very hot for me. In my native country I worked in the passport office. In the U.S., I don’t have a job.
I started coming to ESL classes in August 2009. My purpose for coming to school is to help my daughter in school and speak good English.

Tatyana

No comments: