Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Hometown

MY name is Juan. MY native city is Nayarit , Mexico, My favorite room in my childhood house was the Living room, because I played there with my brother and friend. We played video games and cars. I miss my family and friends because my mother is a good cook and my friend are like brothers. My parents still live in Mexico. I have one brother and three sisters that also live in Mexico. My family is very close. They celebrate Holidays together. There are many nieces and nephews who are young and new to the family I hope to see them soon. I am new to the United States. I came here nine months ago. I work every day and go to school too. I live in U.S with friends in one apartment. I like it because it is a good room and the bathroom is big.

Juan

No comments: