Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Family and Hometown

My native country is Cambodia. Cambodia is in Asia .When I lived in childhood home. I liked my bed room. And I stayed with my sister and we played together .Now I miss that most about my country .My parents took care of everything. They gave good advice and taught us my language and knowledge. I have two brothers and three sisters, four nephews and five nieces. I am married with my husband and his name is John. We have one son now. He is ten years old. I like to do many things with my family. On the weekend I can cook food, we eat together. We also like to travel outside the country together .we talk and play a lot and help each other in trouble .I like to give advice and teach my son at home. My son likes to read books a lot. Every Friday I bring him to the library to get new books .sometime I bring him outside to play in a park .my house in the US is nice .I have friend neighbor who talks and makes me feel happy .I like to help my neighbors.

Nora

No comments: