Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Family and Hometown

My name is Alina .My native country is Moldova . It’s a small country in Europe. When I was a child I lived in a house. My favorite place in my house is the living room because I liked to sit in front of the fireplace. I have three sisters and one brother. My parents are dead. I miss my family. I am married for 4 years. My husband’s name is Mihail. We have two children; one boy and one girl. My son Daniel is 3 years old and his sister Emily is one year. Daniel likes to listen to music and watch cartoons. I like to go with my family to the park, and church. My sisters are married and they live in Moldova. I have three nephews and three nieces. When I lived in Moldova. I took care of them. I miss that very much. I love my big family. Today I live in the U.S. My family lives in a two bedroom apartment. I like my live in Minnesota because we have more good opportunities for life.

Alina

No comments: