Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Family and Hometown

My name is Kimchhean. My native country is Cambodia. It is in Asia. I came in the U.S two years ago. I am so happy to be here. When I was little I lived in the house near river. My favorite room was the kitchen because I like to cook. I miss my family and food and my religion celebration. My mother is a housewife. My father was a seamstress. He was a wonderful father and I love them very much. I have two brothers and one sister. They all live in Cambodia. I am married. My husband name is Tim. I have three children, one boy and two girls. The older is Dalin 18, Hak is 16, and Dalen is 14 years old. My family and I like to go to my sister house in St. Paul. We make Khmer food like Khmer pan cakes and soup, steak for dinner and we all eat together. My house is medium. It has four bedrooms and two bathrooms and a big yard. I like my house very much because it is quiet and has big yard.

Kimchhean

No comments: