Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Hometown

My native country is Haiti. It’s an island in the Caribbean Sea and Central American. When I was a child my favorite room was the bedroom because sometimes my sister and brothers and I played together, told stories and jokes that were funny. I miss my husband, my parents, my friends and also the food and the weather. My parents are very close and they love their children they taught us to love each other. I love them. I have four brothers. They are married. One lives in Paris. He has two girls and one boy. Three of my brothers in Guadeloupe. The first one has two and one boy. The second one has two girls and the third one has two boys and one girl. My sister lives in my native country and has no husband or children. My husband’s name Waldimy Benoit. He lives in my country and works there. We don’t have any children but we will try maybe next year. I like to cook dinner when there are holidays, go to parties, share my opinion, go to the park. My house is big. There are three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living rooms , one dining room and a kitchen, one storage room one garage and there are many trees in the yard.

Guirlande

No comments: