Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Family and Country

My native country is India. It is in Asia. My childhood home was very small. My favorite room was my bedroom. I miss my mother and food. My parents always took care of me. I have four brothers. I am married. I have two children. My son is twelve years old, and my daughter is ten years old. In summer time my family goes to the park and enjoys it. I make some food that my children like. In the US, my house is very small. In my country my house is very big. Sometimes my cousins come to my house here and then we have a problem because my house is very small. My house here doesn’t have a lot of space. My house doesn’t have any storage. Some time big parties in my home are not possible because the house is small. My house here doesn’t have a lot of space. My house doesn’t have any storage. Some time big parties in my home are not possible because the house is small. I’d like to have a big because a lot of my relatives could come to my home and celebrate the holidays. In my country holidays are celebrated in my home. I make good food. A lot of my friends and relatives cousins come to my house. In my country people celebrate holidays together. Sometime my friend makes sweets and another friend makes chicken rice vegetable and a lot of sweet. My friend’s children and my children together play outside and enjoy it a lot of women all together go shopping and go outside. We purchase new clothes jewelry and sometimes we give gifts to friends. I like my country.

Birjit

No comments: