Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Family and Hometown

My native country is Iraq. My native country is in the Middle East. I love my childhood because it is beautiful .My favorite room is the living room because I stayed there with family .We watched TV and we talked together. Sometimes my mother made some things for me and my brothers. I miss my mother and my sister .I also miss food and my house and my school .I miss my friend. I miss everything .My father died last year .My mother is alive .I love my mother because she is special for me because she is the best .I have three brothers and two sisters .I’m married to my husband Azhar .I’m pregnant with me first child now .We eat to gather and go shopping, sit to gather and talk .I live in an apartment with one bed room .I love my apartment is small and I don’t have a garden but it’s nice.

Saja

No comments: