Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Family and Hometown

My name is Godelive, I am from Congo. My native country is the Democratic Republic of Congo. My native country is the biggest country in Africa because many people from different countries lived there. I lived in an apartment. My childhood home is very nice and favorite room is kitchen because, I cooked food there. I miss my native country very much because my sister, nieces and nephews are there. My parents died when I was 2 years old and my aunt took care for me and my sister. I am married. My husband’s name is Jean-Claude. I have two boys and two girls. Ornella is our first child, then Prince, Gael and Jenny. I don’t have any other family in America; only friend. My husband is my advisor because when I remember about my sister, He gives me good advice. I like to do things with my family. Every Sunday, We go to church together. I live in an apartment. The rooms are very nice. I like my house a lot.

Godelive

No comments: