Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Family and Hometown

My name is Veronica Lopez. I from Puebla, Mexico. My country is close to U.S. When I was a child I lived in a house. My favorite room was a kitchen because I made tortillas with my hands and ate at the same time. I miss my family, the, food the river and the Holidays. My mother lives in Mexico. She is very friendly with everybody. She is always worried about me. She is 50years old and she plays soccer. I have two brothers and two sisters. They live in Mexico. Only one of my sisters is here. She lives close to me. Her husband died two years ago. She has four children. I have four children three daughters and one son who name is Elias he is 16 years. My daughters Alma, Abby and Giselle are 15,13 and 6 years old. I like to go to the park with my family every Sunday. In the evening we go to the lakes. In winter we go to the mall and sometimes we go to the movie theater. I live in a mobile home. I like it because it is big. I have two bedrooms, one bathroom kitchen and my living room. I have to pay more for the yard because it is big but I like it and so do children. I’m happy for that I like to plant vegetables and flower.

Veronica

No comments: