Monday, May 7, 2012

IF...

Sometimes people think of things in life that could be different for them. This is when we think about “what ifs”. If I could be any person, I would be actress Julia Roberts because I think being an actress is an interesting job. If I could be any animal, I would be a bird because I could fly anywhere I want and I could look at different places. If I could be any color, I would be blue because it is the color of the sky. If I could live anywhere, I would live on an island because it is exotic. If I could speak any language, I would speak Arabic because many people speak this language. If I could do any job, I would be an international interpreter because I like English. If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would go to Israel because I like this place. If I found $ 1000.000, I would buy a house and different things and help my relatives. If I could change one thing in the world, I would make all people Christian because then there will be peace in the world, and all people would be happy. Margarita

No comments: