Monday, May 7, 2012

IF...

Sometimes people think of things in life that could be different for them. This is when we think about, “What ifs.” If I could be any person, I would be Bill Gates because I would be rich and I could help people. If I could be any animal, I would be whale because it is kind and big. If I could be any color, I would be gold because jewelry is beautiful. If I could live anywhere, I would live in paradise because it is great place for people to live. If I could speak any language, I would speak French because it’s beautiful and the most romantic language. If I could do any job, I would be a captain because I would see the world. If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would go around the earth because I would like to see the whole If I found $ 1,000,000, I would open a small business because a big business needs a lot more money. If I could change one thing in the world, I would wish a paradise on earth to come because life would be good. Gennady

No comments: