Monday, May 7, 2012

IF...

Sometimes People think of things in life that could be different for them .This is when we think about “What ifs”. If I could be any person, I would be a nun because I could help orphans. If I could be any animal, I would be a dog because it is loyal. If I could live anywhere, I would live London because it is a historical place. If I could speak any language, I would speak Italian because it is a colony of my native country. If I could do any job, I would be a lawyer because I could bring justice to children. If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would go to New York because it is a special place If I found $ 1,000,000 I would help the homeless because I could help people to be happy. If I could change one thing in the world, I would have world peace because people would not suffer. Yeshiharek

No comments: