Wednesday, May 30, 2012


May 23, 2012

Dear Mom,

I want to tell you about life in US. Now in the USA, it is spring time and everything is green again and warmer outside.
In Minnesota they have four seasons: spring, summer, fall, and winter. Spring time is the time of the year when snow melt away because the temperature get warmer and all plants come back to life and trees and grass turn green. It feels so good to be warm again. Everything around my house is so beautiful and I grow some vegetables like tomatoes, lemongrass… My house has big yard and much grass. The grass in the yard grow longer I need to cut about every week in the spring time. Cutting grass at home we have a machine called a riding lawnmower I drive it just a car and it cut grass short underneath the yard so big it take me about four hour to cut grass all. It is work but it feels good to be warm outside and not has to wear coat.
Mom I will write to you again about summer time. Love you and miss you so much. I love you.

Your daughter,

Kimchhean

No comments: