Monday, May 7, 2012

IF...

Sometimes people think of things in life that could be different for them. This is when we think about, “what ifs”. If I could be any person, I would be J-lo because I like dancing. If I could be any animal, I would be an elephant because it is my favorite animal. If I could be any color, I would be blue because it is not a bright color. If I could live anywhere, I would live in Paris because there are many beautiful countries there. If I could speak any language, I would speak French because I like the way it sounds. If I could do any job, I would be a nuurse because I can help people. If I could travel any anywhere in the world, I would go to the rocky mountains because I could see the animal. If I found $1,000.000 I would pay off my house because I don’t want to pay a lot of bill. If I could change one thing in the world, I would have no more poor people because, I don’t like to see poor children. Marina

No comments: