Monday, May 7, 2012

IF...

Sometimes people think of things in life that could be different for them. This is when we think about “What ifs”. If I could be any person, I would be Pastor Nancy because I could help people in different situations. If I could be any animal, I would be an eagle because I could be strong and free. If I could speak any language, I would speak French because I like French. If I could do any job, I would be a dentist because I could help people. If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would go to Paris because it is a beautiful place. If I found $1,000.000, I would help children in Mexico because many children live on the streets. If I could change one thing in the world, I would get rid of criminals because there are people who want to live happily. Erika

No comments: