Monday, May 7, 2012

IF...

Sometimes people think of things in life that could be different for them. This is when we think about, “what ifs”. If I could be any person, I would be President Obama because I would open more businesses and give more opportunities to people who have no job. If I could be any animal, I would be an eagle because I could fly to any place and see miles away. If I could be any color, I would be green because it is the color of nature. If I could live anywhere, I would in California because the weather good. If I could speak any language, I would speak Chinese because is the language I don’t speak. If I could do any job I would be a Doctor because I would help poor people or those who don’t Insurances. If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would go to Spain because. I like travel different country? If I found $1.000.000 I would help my family and friends because some people don’t have money. Jose E.

No comments: