Monday, May 7, 2012

IF...

Sometimes people think of things in life that could be different for them. This is when we think about “what ifs.” If I could be any person, I would be a nun because I could help poor children go to school. If I could be any animal, I would be a tiger , because a tiger in my country is the king. If I could be any color, I would be blue because blue is the color of the oceans. If I could live anywhere, I would live in Sydney because it’s so beautiful to live in. If I could speak any language, I would speak Japanese because I want to visit Japan. If I could do any job, I would be a doctor because I could help people be healthy. If I found $1,000,000, I would travel around the world, because I could visit different countries. If I could change one thing in the world, I would have a world with no war. Helen

No comments: