Monday, December 12, 2011

Coming to the US

I came to the U.S. in January 2011 from Russia. I came here because my wife’s family is here. I came here with my wife and two children. My trip was 2 days. First I went to Moscow, after that to New York, and then finally to Minneapolis. I brought clothes, shoes, and documents with me. I planned to come to the United States. I thought about it for a long time. On my first day in the U.S., I saw an airport, my family and snow. On my first day in the U.S., I felt tired. On my first day in the U.S., I slept and called my family. The best thing about living here is cars, houses, and roads. The worst thing about living here is people speak English all the time. I’m homesick for my family in my native country. I don’t miss the criminals in my native country. I like my new life in the United States.

Mikhail

No comments: