Monday, November 23, 2009

My Group

My name is Natalia and I talked to Valeriu and Silvia. We are all different ages. I live in Anoka but Valeriu and Silvia live in Blaine. We like different colors. I like green but Valeriu likes silver and Silvia likes tan. Valeriu’s favorite food is pizza and Silvia likes barbeque. My favorite food is salad but I like pizza and barbeque, too. We like to watch TV. Both Silvia and I watch TV shows, Valeriu likes to watch movies.
I have four people in my family. Valeriu and Silvia have five people in their families. We all like to do different things. I can cook. Valeriu is fixing houses or rooms and Silvia likes to decorate houses or rooms.
During my fall break I went shopping. Silvia cleaned the house, Valeriu visited his friends.
We want to learn English grammar this year. I passed a driver’s test and moved to an apartment. Valeriu’s son went to college. Silvia had many appointments. I hope everything will be well in our lives.

Natalia

No comments: