Monday, November 23, 2009

A Happy Person

My husband is very nice person. He came to the United States 22 years ago. He got married in 1997 but his exwife was not good a person. He was bored, unhappy, and he didn’t like to live with exwife together. He was very tired and unlucky. In 2003 he divorced and he got better. In 2006 he went to visit his parents and met me in Vietnam. He got married to me. I live together with him. We were happy in our wedding. Right now, he is very fun and happy. We are going somewhere together, go to work, go to the party, the shopping, the picnic… we cook and eat together, we have the same ideas. I understand him, and we have a good relationship. I think in the future we will have a baby. I will try to do something good for the family. We are very happy and a good family too.

Trang

No comments: