Monday, November 30, 2009

Family

My name is Dina. I am from Moldova. I am a student. I am thirty-eight years old.
My family lives in the U.S. My father is sixty years old. My mother is sixty years old.
I have one sister and two brothers. The name of my sister is Galina. She is thirty-three years old. Her family lives in Romania. The name of my brother is Vitalii. He is a factory worker. He is thirty-six years old. His family lives in Italy. The name of my brother is Daniel. He is a student. He is twenty-one years old. He lives in Coon Rapids.
I live in a townhouse. My address is 999 123rd Lane. I live with my husband and two children. His name is Lilian. The names of my children are Emanuela and Marius.
I like my classes. They are funny and interesting. I like my classmates. They are friendly.

Dina

No comments: