Monday, November 23, 2009

Belarus

My name is Iryna Karanikha. I am from Belarus. I have lived in the U.S. for one year. I moved to the U.S. in hope of finding better life for myself and my sons. I come to Minnesota because my brother lives here. I like Minnesota’s weather, beautiful nature and friendly people. I was very blessed in this country with a good doctor, who helped fix my eyesight. I can see a lot better now. I even can get a driver’s license. It was always my dream to be able to drive a car.
I go to school to learn English. I really want to learn English so that I can go to college and get a very good job. I like this school because the teachers are nice. I like learning to read, write and speak, and also grammar, computer and spelling. I like it all. This school is helping me reach my goals of learning English and having better life in this wonderful country.

Iryna R.

No comments: