Monday, November 30, 2009

Family

My name is SAMER. I am from Palestine. I am a student. I am 32 years old.
My family lives in Palestine my father is 75 year old and my mother is 70 years old.
I have 5 sisters and 3 brothers, the name of my sisters is Najwa and Hiyam and Nadira and Fadiya and Wesam. Najwa is a doctor. She is 48 years old. Hiyam is a nurse. She is 46 years old. Nadira is a teacher. She is 42 years old. Fadiya is a teacher. She is 39 years old. Wesam is a teacher .she is 27 years old.
The names of my brothers are Maher and Nader and Amer. Maher is a teacher he is 50 years old. Nader is a business man he is 44 years old. Amer is an engineer. He is 26 years old.
I live in apartment with my wife. My address is 11745 3rd St NE Blaine.
I like my classes they are interesting and amazing and I like my classmates they are friendly.

Samer

No comments: