Monday, November 23, 2009

Classmates

My name is Alejandra and I talked to Ngoan and Liubovi. We are all different ages. I live in Mounds View. Ngoan lives in Fridley and Liubovi lives in Blaine.
My favorite color is blue but Ngoan likes white and Liubovi likes black. My favorite food is enchiladas. Ngoan likes soup and liubovi likes yogurt. I like to watch cartoons all day long. Ngoan likes Hong Kong movies. Liubovi likes to watch Discovery channel. My family is only my husband Yony and my son Tristan. There are four people in Ngoan’s family. There are eight family members in Liuvobis’ family. I know how to tailor clothes. Ngoan knows how to paint nails and Liubovi knows how to plant flowers. During my fall break I walked with my son, played and watched TV. Ngoan watched TV. And went shopping Liubovi went shopping too. I want to get my GED very soon Ngoan wants to go to citizenship classes and Liubovi wants to know how to write in English. I want to visit to my family and find a good job. Ngoan doesn’t like winter but she wants to get a better job. Liubovi wants to move her parents to Minneapolis.

Alejandra

No comments: