Monday, November 23, 2009

A hard-working person

I will write about a person who is hard working. This is my husband Alex. He moved to the US in 2001. He didn’t speak English, didn’t understand, and didn’t have friends. He studied English in college. He studied English in the morning and worked from 2am-6am. He delivered newspapers. When he finished college, he started work on transportation. He slept only four hours. When he finished work on transportation he starts work at the car shop. He fixed cars and painted. He worked day and night.
Now my husband has a good job. He got a license and he opened a company. My husband works in construction. He loves his job. His hobby is to paint cars. Now he is a US citizen. He speaks English well, and has a lot of friends.
I think my husband is successful.

Yelena

No comments: