Monday, November 2, 2009

I am from Moldova


My name is Natalia. I am from Chishnau, Moldova. My family and I came to the U.S. six months ago because my husband’s parents live here. In Moldova I was a teacher in my church.
I know Russian languages well, and Ukrainian and Moldavian 50/50. In Minnesota I like lakes, parks and river which are the same as in my country.
In Minnesota I learned how to drive a car that was new for me. My plan for the next five years is first of all to improve English, then go to college and get a job. I would like that my kids go to college, too.
My friends told me about this school. Here my English became better because I practice conversation with people from different counties. I think that this school will help me learn English and is important for me.

No comments: