Monday, July 20, 2009

My First Day in The United States


Let me tell you about my first day in America. I never forget it, because I left my country and want to find a better for life.
My first day in the U.S was January, 2004. After 25 hours on the plane, it stopped in Los Angeles, California. Two hours later I continue by Air plane came to Minneapolis Airport at about 8 P.M.
Here, I saw all people in my family. I was tired but I’m very happy because I didn’t see someone over 20 years.
Into the car went back home. Outside there was too much snow falling. I saw everything different in my country, the houses, cars, weather…… At home, I ate dinner with them and drank, talking until the morning next day.
Now, I have something in my life. But I will never forget first day in the U.S.

Nghiem

No comments: