Monday, July 20, 2009

About Me

My name is Svetlana. I am 25 years old. I have two boys. Their names are David and Andrew. I also have a husband. We got married on March 19, 2005. Before coming to the US we lived in Belarus. Our country is situated in the middle of Europe. It is between Poland and Russia.
I have a sister in the US. She came to this country 3 years ago.
When I came to the US I was very glad. I like this country. I want to have a house and a playground for my children. Also I want to have a swimming pool near the house, and many flowers. It is my dream. I hope that I will have it in this country. Maybe it won’t happen right now but in the future. I want to speak English very well. If I know English well I will find a good job. It will be good for me and my family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me,too.Good job!