Monday, July 20, 2009

My First Day in The United States

My first day in the United State was in December 2008. I felt happy. I saw all my relatives. We had a wonderful dinner and we were special guests in my sister`s house.
When my husband, our kids and I arrived to airport we saw all relative who came to meet us. They were with balloons and flower. We took pictures and video. We were so happy to see each other.
We had a wonderful dinner together. My sister cooked so many different foods: traditional Russian and American. She baked a big cake and decorated it very nicely.
Later we spent an interesting time in her house. We told them about our trip and news from relatives and friends. We gave them presents from Belarus. We were so tired but went to sleep late.
That`s history of my life. If somebody else of my relatives decide to come, I`ll make a big surprise for them.

Tatiana

No comments: