Monday, July 20, 2009

My First Day in The United States

My first day in the United States was in January 2000. I felt excited. I saw a lot of new things. I met my family and friends, and I tried many different foods. I was excited and happy. My father and my mother came to pick me up at the airport. We had a wonderful dinner together. I had one surprise. My friends and I went to the Mall of America and downtown St Paul. We were nervous to go to stores. My friends and I saw many wonderful stores. I was scared. I went with my friends to downtown St Paul. This was new to me. I see in my country things are different, restaurant at the big hospital and many more buildings together. But I was very happy for we came to the United States. For always my family has lived together. My mom, my father and my two brothers and my three sisters try again.

Guisela

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The life in U.S. is to much better, this State is good, all people is nice,.