Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring

In my native country spring begins on the 1st of March and ends on the 30th of April. The average spring temperatures in my native country is 60 .In my native country we get about 1 foot of rain in the spring. Some spring holidays we celebrate in my native country are when people get together and come to my house for a very big party ,If you Plan to visit my native country in spring be sure to wear summer clothes, short, skirt, shorts, pants, and sandals. An activity I do indoors in the spring is cooking good food, so come my home and enjoy the party. An activity I do outdoors in spring is playing games, going to parks, having a picnic, and making some food, and celebrating outside spring makes me feel good because of not having to wear a coat or jacket. In my native country the best season of the year is spring. In my country spring break from school is ten day. Children go to their aunt’s house and celebrate a vacation. Where I live now, the season of the year is spring because I do not like snow. Spring is a good and happy season.

Birjit

No comments: