Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring

In my native country, spring begins on March on we have four seasons autumn, winter, spring and summer. The average spring temperature in my native country, we get about four inches of rain in the spring. A spring holiday we celebrate in my native country is Ester. If you plan to visit my native country in the spring, be sure to wear light clothing. Spring is very beautiful because we have more tulips flowers. An activity I do indoors in the spring is cleaning house. An activity I do outdoors in the springs is to sow plants, sow flowers and watch children playing outside every day. Spring makes me feel good because tulips and flowers grow and tree, birds are singing. In my native country the best season of the year is summer because it is warm. We're here I like now, the best season of the year is fall because fall is beautiful season. Trees are colors on the trees.

Lusine

No comments: