Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring

In my native country, spring begins February fifteen, because we have only two seasons. The average temperature in Yemen is 55-65 degree. In Yemen we get about almost one foot of rain in the spring, and we don’t have spring holiday in my native country, because we only have two season. If you plan to visit Yemen in the spring be sure to wear summer clothes, because the weather is very nice, and we can wear whatever we want. An activity I do indoor in the spring is to get together with our neighbors at home on Friday. An activity I do outdoor in the spring is going to eat outside, and have picnics. Spring makes me happy because I don’t need to wear winter clothes, and I can play with my son in our backyard. In Yemen the best season of the year is summer. Where I live now the best season of year is spring, it’s not cold or hot. It’s in between.
Amal

No comments: