Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring

In my native country, spring begins on March 20 and ends on June 21 the average spring temperature in my native country is 70’s in the morning and 80 95 and the afternoon we have about 4 season we get 2 or 3 inches of rain in the spring same spring holidays we celebrate in my country are seaman Santa and child day. If you visit my country in the spring, be sure to wear summer clothes activities I do in door in the spring I watching TV and movies an activity I do outside is work with my vegetables plans and go walking at the park and play a little I play soccer, basketball and ride a bike spring makes me feel happy because is a good weather I can go the rivers or beaches in my country the best season of the year is mother’s day because we celebrate especial day where I live now the best season of the year is summer time because I make bar-b-queue in my yard with my family.

Luciano

No comments: