Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring

In my country we don’t have spring season. We have only two season of the year. In my country we season dry and season rain. Season dry begins on November, December, January and ends on May. The average dry temperature in my native country is 40°-76° F. in my native country, we get about hot and dry, and rain sometime we get about windy in morning afternoon the sun comes out and the weather is very hot and dry season. Rain begins on June, July, August and ends on the September in my native country we get about 50 inches of rain in June and July some places have to much water and we cannot go anywhere because some place have flooding we have the season dry and season rain in July and August .If you plan to visit my native country in the spring be sure to wear short you don’t have to wear winter jacket in my native country the best season of the year.

Khamsay

No comments: