Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring

In my native country, spring begins on 1 March and ends on 31 May. The average spring temperature in my native country is 25 + 30 + degrees .In my native country, we get about 1-2 inches of rain in the spring .Same spring holidays we celebrate in my native country are Easter , 8 March (Mother Day) and 9 May (Veteran’s Day ). If you plan to visit my native country in the spring, be sure to wear dresses, shorts, skirt, T-shirts, sunglasses, and a cap. An activity I do indoors in the spring is removing the tape from the windows and clean the house. An activity I do outdoors in the spring is plant a garden with vegetables and, flowers. Spring makes me feel good because it’s warm outside and very beautiful with blooming trees and flowers. In my native country, the best season of the year is spring and autumn because there are a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables. Where I live now, the best season of the year is spring.

Alina

No comments: