Monday, May 23, 2011

Daycare


I could like to work at a daycare, because I love chirlden. I can draw,sing and dance with children.
But I don’t have a daycare lisence. I don’t know how to get to a daycare lisence. So now I am leaning
Einglish is better ,I would go to another school to get a licence.
Now I wolunteer in my neighborhood, they have about ten kids, every Tuesday.I teach children
How to draw,sing and dance. Some students go to school. There are a fewkids with me, their name’s
Tim and adem, Tim likes to exercise, he is smert and a good thinker , but he dosen’t like to wear clothes. When we exercise, he gets cold, I tell him to wear clothes, because he likes to exercise.Aden is a very good ftudent too He likes to paint and draw. He works hard, he is very serious about drawing. I like
His paintings.
I miss the kids , I love kids I, I buy gifts for them draw and they like me, I like to teach them draw, they like to teach me einglish, we sing and dance together, we have a lot of fun.

Yaru

No comments: