Monday, May 2, 2011

Hussein

Hussein Hussein
My job in Iraq was photographer .l love my career.
I want to work as a photographer in America. Now
I’m studying English. I want to go college to get a
license to work. To help my family I sometimes
Take picture of family at home and outside. I take
pictures of flowers and any animals in the park.
I love to take photographs outside in the summer and
winter. I have about 500 photos flowers and animals
In Minnesota, I hope to do an exhibition of photography
But it is expensive. Sometimes I teach photography to
my children. They like to work with me. Last year l made
DVD for friends and teachers at my school and they love
this. Presented DVDs to everyone in my school, teachers
and friends because I love them all.
_______________________________________

My Friends in Class

All the students in Level 3 are different. Tatyana likes American food. Gennadiy came to the U.S. from Europe. Rosa is afraid of spiders. Suhad lives in Blaine, MN. Ocari likes the weather in MN better than in her native country. She had a good job in her native country. Rosa likes traveling and felt happy yesterday.

No comments: