Monday, May 9, 2011

My Mother


















My mother’s name is Maximina Ortega. She was born in Guadalajara, Jalisco on May 4, 1945. She didn’t finish school because she needed to help my grandma. She worked a lot when she was a child. She was 38 years old when I was born. My mother has a special talent for cooking. She loved and had a lot of friends. My mother helped me when I was sick. She always told me to respect people so that people would respect me. My mother loves flowers, especially red roses. When I worked and had problems, she always encouraged me by saying, “Don’t worry, I’m here with you”. When I did something good in school or at home, my mother rewarded me by letting me play in the park and giving me money for a soda and chips. When I did something bad in school or at home, my mother punished me by not letting me go outside for two or three days. And sometimes my mother took her shoes and hit me with them. I will remember my mother because she always gave me permission to play in the park and at houses of friends. When I need my mother, she is always near me. I love my mother.

Ocari

No comments: