Monday, May 9, 2011

My Mother


My mother’s name was Xiuyun Zhao. She was born in China. Her birthday was July 15, 1927. She didn’t know how to write her name, because she didn’t go to school. When she was 18 years old, she got married. Then she became a housewife. She was 36 years old when I was born. My mother had 8 children. My mother had a special talent for cooking. I take after my mother in this way: I am courteous and patient. I look like my mother. One important thing my mother taught me was to love other people and take care of poor children. My mother liked to train me to become a good farmer. When I did something good in school or at home, my mother rewarded me by praising me. When I did something bad in school or at home, my mother punished me by hitting me or by criticizing me. I think I had a very good mother. I love my mother very much.

Yaru

No comments: