Monday, May 9, 2011

My Mother


My mother‘s name was Nuriah and she was born in Iraq on January 7, 1934. She didn’t learn in school because at that time there were a few schools in my city, but she learned in life‘s school to become a good mother and how to love other people and she taught me that. My mother carried all the love in the world in her heart. She was very quiet and she was good at cooking. My mother had 11 children. I was the second child. I remember when I got a sick, she stayed up all night holding me tight. So who should I take good care of, giving all my love, who should I thank the most? My mother! Because who used to hear me before I could talk, who used to hold me before I could walk and when I fell who picked me up, cleaned my cut? No one but my mother because who used to hug me and buy me new clothes, comb my hair, blow my nose and when I cried who wiped my tears, knew my fears, who really cared…my mother!

Riyadh

No comments: