Monday, May 2, 2011

Tatyana

My house is in Russia. I liked my house when I was a child very much. My house had five rooms: one bedroom for my parents, one bedroom for my brothers, one bedroom for my sisters and me and a big living room and family room. My house had a big yard and garden. There were many apple, cherry, green pear trees, raspberry plants and vines with red and green grapes. There were also many vegetables and flowers. My house had a big driveway. I like my house because I was born there.

______________________________________________

My Friends in Class

All the students in level 3 are different. Hussein likes American food. Suhad is afraid of spiders. Hussein wants to go back to his native country. Lon came to the U.S. from Asia. Yolanda feels tired today.

No comments: