Monday, August 17, 2009

What School Means to Me


School is very important to me. Without education, I am not going to have a future. It’s good for me to come here to study every day.
It is very hard for me to learn English. Examples: grammar, sentences, and reading. But I think it’s very important to me. I will try very hard to finish my GED for my future.
Now, I plan to go back to college. I was accepted to Anoka Technical College on Jan 2010. First I need to pass the test before I can get in. I need to learn how to write sentences, understand grammar, reading, and math.
My major degree is two years. I am going to become a health care technologist. It is hard for me, I need to attend the school every day and on time. It is important to my life.
I will try work hard to get my degree. Then I will get better skills. I will find a good future. I think school is important to me.

Angela

No comments: